Send us a secure message
Send us a message without ever having to leave our site. To send us a secure message, simply log in to your account and select CONTACT US. To view your messages, log in to your account and select the NEW MESSAGES link.
Our mailing address
P.O. Box 8801
Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
Credit Card Billing Disputes
P.O. Box 8802
Wilmington, DE 19899-8802
Credit Bureau Disputes
If you feel that any of your Barclays Account information is reporting on your credit bureau report incorrectly, please send a written dispute to the following address.
P.O. Box 8803
Wilmington, DE 19899-8803
Please include the following information with your dispute:
- Account Number
- Contact Information - Name, Address and Phone Number
- Specific information that is being disputed, with an explanation of why it is being disputed
- Any supporting documentation or other information reasonably required to substantiate the dispute
Credit Balance Refunds
P.O. Box 8746
Wilmington, DE 19899-8746customerweb.contactUsMailText5.headline=Credit Card Payments
Barclays Bank Delaware
125 South West Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
(For Account Verification, Debt Validation, Cease & Desist, Legal Representation, or any other collections related inquiry please send your request to the below address)
P.O. Box 8833
Wilmington, DE 19899-8833
For your convenience, you can obtain quick automated responses to the following:
- Check current balance
- Check available credit
- Pay your credit card
- Most recent payment
- Minimum due date
- Payment due date
- Transfer a balance
- Change your PIN
- Check credit card transactions
Other important phone numbers:
Complaint policy statement
Barclays US is committed to providing quality products and services to our customers. To do this, Barclays seeks opportunities to make lives simpler for our customers, provide avenues for our customers to report any form of dissatisfaction that they may have, and establish complaints principles that aim to:
- Ensure that all customers are treated fairly, effectively and promptly.
- Embed our complaints principles and standardize how complaints are reviewed across the organization.
- Ensure that staff uses their judgment and the standards set by Barclays to reach suitable, consistent and timely decisions.
- Ensure that complainants are kept up to date on complaint status and resolution.
- Certify all staff on our Complaints policy and principles.
Barclays US complainants can expect the following specific standards:
- Commitment: All Barclays US staff will provide an efficient and fair resolution of complaints at all levels.
- Fairness: Barclays US complaints-handling policy recognizes the need to be fair to the complainant. All facts will be reviewed in order to form a cohesive picture of the customer's circumstances and the case as a whole and weighted according to relevance. Barclays US will ensure that each complaint is reviewed on its individual merit and that a full and fair outcome is delivered to the customer.
Barclays US staff will fully explain the resolution and any actions that will be undertaken with the customer, check they understand, are satisfied and that they are aware the complaint is considered resolved/closed.
- Resources: All Barclays US staff are educated on the Complaint policy and receive yearly training that is applicable to their business area.
- Visibility: Barclays US provides avenues for complainants to lodge complaints, including phone, internet, and when appropriate will provide accommodations for complainants who have special needs.
- Access: Barclays US complaints-handling avenues are readily available to the general public and are flexible, free and easy to use.
- Assistance: Staff will assist customers and non-customers in accessing the complaints-handling process and will assist with the formulation of the complaint. Staff will also provide assistance to those individuals who may have special needs.
- Responsiveness: Barclays US deals with complaints promptly and courteously.
What if I am unhappy?
Barclays strives to make it easy for your voice to be heard. If you are unhappy and would like to submit a complaint, you can do so either by, U.S. mail, or by phone. Our contact details are listed below.
By U.S. Mail:
P.O. Box 8801
Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
What you need to provide:
- Your name and address
- A day time telephone number where we can contact you
- A clear description of your concern or problem
We aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible; however, at times, additional research may be warranted and it may take longer to resolve your complaint. In cases such as this, we will:
- Write to you within five working days
- Provide you with a case number
- Keep you updated with our progress
- Provide you with final resolution
Finally, we value your feedback. Please help us to get it right every time, for every customer.